-->

Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Welcome to antique and unique cars


mobil murah harga 20 juta

Welcome to my blog specifically provides something from the automotive side. Something unique and interesting to be presented here, and summarized from various sources with attractive packaging.  To celebrate new website antique and uniqur cars, let's sing together.

"I wake up i keep a shower"

"Do not forget to brush my tooth"

"Out of the shower i help my mother to clean the house"

"and clean the new shoes"

Hopefully car entertain the visitors

Toko Busana Kartun Anak Murah

7 comments:

car service said...

i like your unique blog.

visit my little blog too.

:D

Unique car said...

@ Car service : thks 4 visit my friend

Agung Ngurah said...

ada mobil yang punya nitrox ga?

Basofi said...

ANTIK DAN CANTIK. HEHEHE

Unknown said...

@ Bazokawap : thks sudah mampir sobatku.

Muhammad Reza Fathony said...

Mantap, pernah punya vw 1300'69 enak banget tarikannya panjang, sampe kecelakaan gara gara remnya blong, lol

Anonymous said...

@ Reza Fathony : Mobil lawas mamang antik sobat makanya bawanya mesti hati2. Salam kenal sobat